Want an Apprentice? or Want to be an Apprentice?
During the last 3 years 2009 – 2012 the Australian Foundry Institute of Victoria, Industry and Northern College of the Arts and Technology have spent considerable time consolidating and consulting with Sarina Russo Apprenticeships Services to create an easier pathway for employers and employee’s entering the foundry and patternmaking trades.
Sarina Russo Apprenticeships Services (SRAS) have committed to being the sole provider (were possible) to the signing up of and support of apprentices in this program. Vacancies and candidates are forwarded directly to Sarina Russo.
Having Sarina Russo Apprenticeships Services as the principal consultation has added advantages
- Sarina Russo Apprenticeships Services has spent a great deal of time learning what type of candidate is suitable to your needs
- Sarina Russo Apprenticeships Services understands the Government subsides that apply to our industry so you or your apprentice doesn’t miss out on any funds entitled to.
Contact Claire directly, OostermeyerC@sarinarusso.com.au for further information.
Employers may be eligible for financial incentives from the Australian Government for taking on and training Apprentices. These incentives include: (click the link for more info)
- Standard Incentives
- Innovation Incentive
- School-Based Apprenticeships Incentive
- Mature Aged Worker Incentive
- Rural / Regional Incentive
- Declared Drought Areas Incentive
- Apprentices with a Disability Assistance
- Indigenous Apprentices Assistance
- Waiting Periods
As an Apprentice you may be eligible for extra financial assistance to help you succeed and make the most of your apprenticeship / traineeship. These include: (click the links for more info)
- Start-Up Assistance
- Living Away From Home Allowance
- Tools For Your Trade Payment Initiative
- Youth Allowance, Abstudy and Austudy
- Support for People with a Disability
- Travel and Accommodation Assistance
- Tool Allowance
Apprenticeships are a highly attractive way to recruit and train your staff while providing real benefits to your business, including enhanced productivity, improved staff retention and cost effective, flexible staff training options suited to your business. Employers now have more options and greater flexibility that can be tailored to your business, as well as access to a range of government financial incentives (to eligible employers).
Furthermore to support the training sub-committee has been formed to facilite the training college: contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.