The Australian Foundry Institute (AFI) in partnership with 2XE, Materials Australia and CAST CRC will be facilitating a National Energy Efficiency Road Show focusing on the Australian Foundry Industry and affiliated manufacturers. The road show will consist of a series of Information Forums and Networking events, providing attending businesses with useful knowledge regarding
- The benefits of adopting energy-efficient practices/equipment;
- Ways to assess the company’s energy efficiency potential and take practical actions to improve energy performance and overall business health; and
- Where to get support through State and Federal Government programs and service providers.
Each forum will include the following key features:
- Delivery of technical presentations on best practice energy efficiency;
- Facilitated discussion of an invited industry panel;
- Presentations and advice on where and how to access support;
- Post-forum industry networking and connection with service providers;
- Post forum knowledge exchange and survey initiatives; and
- A Forum Pack with all information covered throughout the Road Show.