The Australian Foundry Institute invites you to attend the
National Energy Efficiency Road Show
With a Focus on
The Australian Government Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research (DIISR) - Working together for a CleanEnergyFuture. As part of this program $1.2 billion has been allocated to the Clean Technology Program to help manufacturers to invest in energy efficiency and support research and development. Is this available to you………?
The Australian Foundry Institute (AFI), in partnership with 2XE, Materials Australia, CAST CRC and supported by Enterprise Connect will be hosting an “Energy Efficiency Road Show” to be presented in each State.
Attendance at these forums is free of charge.
The forum content will focus on the Australian Foundry and affiliated industries. The road show will consist of a series of Information Forums and Networking events, providing businesses with useful knowledge and key outcomes including:
• Why energy efficiency presents immediate opportunity for the foundry and associated industries and the benefits of adopting energy-efficient practices/equipment;
• What, how and when energy efficiency improvements can be introduced and managed – Ways to assess the company’s energy efficiency potential and take practical actions to improve energy performance and overall business health;
• Peer-to-peer learning and sharing of experiences; and
• Where to get support through State and Federal Government programs and service providers. Each Forum will consist of • Technical presentations on “best practice” energy efficiency, including energy audits;
• Facilitated discussions with an Industry panel; and
• Presentations and advice on where and how to access financial support and funding., including a presentation from Low Carbon Australia.
Following each forum, you are invited to stay on and attend a ‘networking’ session with refreshments that will also provide you with an opportunity to catch up with industry associates and invited sponsors who will have additional information available to you relevant to the content of the Forum.
Details of the Forum dates are:
Brisbane, The Sofitel, Wednesday 18 April 2012 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Gladstone, The Grand Hotel, Thursday 19 April 2012 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Sydney, The Mercure, Tuesday 24 April 2012 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Melbourne, The RACV, Thursday 26 April 2012 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Adelaide, The Stamford Grand, Glenelg, Wednesday 2 May 2012 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Perth, Mantra on Murray, Thursday 3 May 2012 2:00pm- 6:00pm
If you would like to register your interest in attending one of these sessions please complete the registration form at - www.materialsaustralia.com.au/AFI_EER
For any additional information about the Forums please contact Janice Collett, National Secretary, AFI on 0419 847 395 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These events are supported by Enterprise Connect. Enterprise Connect is an Australian Government initiative backed by industry that offers comprehensive advice and support to eligible Australian small and medium businesses to help them transform and reach their full potential. Our experienced, independent Business Advisers provide confidential, unbiased business advice at no charge. For more information visit www.enterpriseconnect.gov.au or call 131 791.